Wednesday, April 3, 2013

COME ON IN THE WATER'S FINE

Welcome to "Smorgasschlepper".  I hope you all can find something of interest here.  Also, I am up for any suggestions on how I can make this blog better; ie, topics you would like covered, format, etc.  I am going to try to go for a format that is somewhat non-traditional; as in, it will not be as professional as some blogs, in terms of language used and topics covered, but I will try to keep it as clean as possible. Hopefully a wide array of audiences can enjoy the material, but as we all know, there is no pleasing everyone. In addition, I am going to try to bring on some contributors to make things diverse, balanced, and the material more abundant.  At any rate, I hope you all enjoy, and help make this a great blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment